Senior Management Accountant
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will own the end to end management accounting processes, assist in the year end and audit process and play an integral role within the finance team in its support of the wider organisation.
Our client a leading think tank and a high profile, independent charity, working to improve health and health care in England. Through research and analysis they help to shape health policy and practice by developing individuals, teams and organisations. They promote the understanding of the health and social care system; and bring people together to learn, share knowledge and debate. Their vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all.
- Advising a diverse range of budget holders on key financial decisions, acting as a business partner to non-finance colleagues.
- Ensuring that all management accounting processes are performed on time, to a high standard and to provide a high quality of service to the organisation.
- Playing a key role in ensuring month-end, forecasting and annual budget setting processes are in line with the charities high expectations.
- Developing and maintaining project budgeting systems and controls.
- Managing the Assistant Management Accountant & Payroll and Finance Officer.
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified with demonstrable experience of working in a management accounting role. You must be comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and have the interpersonal skills and confidence to influence and support them. You will also have strong Excel skills as you will be required to manipulate and analyse a wide range of data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a respected and high profile organisation getting the exposure to accelerate your career.