Interim Management Accountant
- Management Accountant working for a industry leading charity.
- 12 month maternity cover.
The client is a high profile independent charity and a leading think tank working to improve health and health care in England. They help to shape health policy and practice through research and analysis; develop individuals, teams and organisations; promote understanding of the health and social care system; and bring people together to learn, share knowledge and debate. Their vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will own the end to end management accounting processes and play an integral role within the finance team in its support of the wider organisation. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Advising a diverse range of budget holders on key financial decisions, acting as a business partner to non-finance colleagues.
- Ensuring that all management accounting processes are performed on time, to a high standard and to provide a high quality of service to the organisation.
- Playing a key role in ensuring month-end, forecasting and annual budget setting processes are in line with the Fund's high expectations.
- Developing and maintaining project budgeting systems and controls.
- Managing the Assistant Management Accountant & Payroll and Finance Officer.
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified with demonstrable experience of working in a management accounting role. You must be comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and have the interpersonal skills and confidence to influence and support them. You will also have strong Excel skills as you will be required to manipulate and analyse a wide range of data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a respected and high profile organisation where you will be getting the exposure to really accelerate your career.
Competitive day rate or fixed-term salary + excellent benefits.