My client an established growing SME engineering business based on the outskirts of Gloucester. Due to rapid expansion they are looking to take on an experienced Finance Manager in a newly created role.
The role of the Finance Manager is to support the Site General Manager and Group Finance Director to achieve the site objectives by managing the finance team which will be responsible for all aspects of site financial support both Operationally (Day to Day) and Strategically.
This role is vital to support the company's vision for excellence, ensuring quality of service, product and supply chain delivery. You will act as business partner supporting the budget holders and working closely with the business providing commentary on variance and developing better controls and lines of communication throughout.
- CIMA qualified.
- Established knowledge within a finance environment.
- Knowledge of a manufacturing/production environment.
- Up-to-date Knowledge of relevant Accountancy requirements.
- Ability to take direction, learn and apply knowledge in a changing operating environment.
- Previous experience working in SME Environment.
- Heading a Finance team of a minimum of 3 employees.
- Working to Strict Deadlines.
In return you will receive a competitive package, supportive line manager who wanted to develop and progress your career as well as the opportunity to work within a growing and fast paced business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.