• Process transactions for bookkeeping clients
• Posting all transactions on a monthly or quarterly basis, as directed, to the applicable software in use for the client.
• Posting purchase and sales invoices.
• Posting bank and cash entries and reconcile to statements provided
• Post journals and adjustments for nominal entries.
• Run VAT reports at month end and perform basic checks for accuracy of data entry.
• Complete all checklists and working papers as applicable to support and evidence processing. The ideal candidate will be an experienced bookkeeper who is happy to take on a bookkeeping role and to stay in this role long term. There is no progression in this role and there won't be opportunities to move over to accountancy within the practice. Its very important that all applicants understand this. All candidates need to be able to drive, have a clean license and access to a vehicle. For more information regarding this position please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood