Financial; analyst- tech company- London - £55,000 - £65,000
Your new company
This company is top automotive supplier with several billion dollars in annual revenue. The company has had continued growth over the past several years and has a positive record of implementing effective strategic that have capitalised on developments in the automotive industry.
Your new role
- The Finance Analyst position is an essential member of the Corporate Financial and Analysis team. .
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for overseeing FP&A activities.
- The responsibilities include the management of reports, provision of ad-hoc analysis, coordination the overhead allocation process and the analysis of corporate functional costs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of related finance/ FP&A experience
- Strong data analysis skills; financial/business modelling experience is a plus
- Detail oriented and confidence working with large data sets
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Preferred experience of working in a large corporate environment
What you'll get in return
- Competitive basic salary plus benefits
- Responsibility and the opportunity to influence key financial decisions
- Management opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.