Lettings Accounts Assistant
This Lettings Accounts Assistant role is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading property company based in the heart of London. It is an exciting chance for progression of an Accountancy career within one of the most prestigious property companies in London.
My client is one of the most prestigious property companies in London with a global network of over 330 offices.
Based in the heart of London, they provide independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
They are looking for a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join their Accountancy team.
Duties and responsibilities for this Lettings Accountants Assistant role include:
- Post tenant and landlord receipts.
- Prepare banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Process credit/debit card payments.
- Post supplier invoices.
- Chase client fees arrears.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Various administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful candidate will either have good experience as a Lettings Accountant under their belt or be a keen Graduate who is willing to learn.
All candidates MUST be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced, demanding environment.
On offer to the candidate is an exceptional opportunity to progress within one of London's most prestigious property companies.
- An excellent benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Season ticket loan
- Private health care
- Gym membership discount
- Company sports teams
- Christmas period off