Long term temporary Payroll Administrator
This long term temporary Payroll Administrator position is working for a large organisation in High Wycombe, paying £31k.
This long term temporary Payroll Administrator position is working for a pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe.
This long term temporary Payroll Administrator position based in High Wycombe, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Delivering multiple monthly payrolls accurately and on time for both salaried and hourly paid employees.
- Ensuring payroll procedures are adhered to in accordance with Company policies and audit guidelines.
- Verifying payroll data within the HR, Pay & Labour Management System,
- Ensuring Pensions, AEO & HMRC payments are made accurately and on time.
- Answering payroll related queries from internal and external parties.
- Ensuring month end tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring timely and accurate filing and archiving of payroll paperwork.
The successful candidate for this long term temporary Payroll Administrator position based in High Wycombe, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Payroll experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This is a temporary Payroll Administrator role with the potential for it to go permanent.