Interim Finance Manager
A varied, fast paced role involving both team managment and 'hands on', high volume accounting.
Our client are a growing Dorset-based business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a small team
- Varied, 'hands on' accounting work
- Overseeing of and working with the Purchase Ledger team, dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Numerous ad-hoc task and activities
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or QBE accountant
- Be available to start ideally immediately, and within a maximum of 4 weeks
- Demonstrate a 'hands on', technical accounting skill set
- Have experience working in, with and/or overseeing a Purchase Ledger function
- Be an excellent communicator across all levels
- Demonstrate team management experience
Our client are offering the opportunity to join their growing organisation on an interim basis, with a prompt to immediate start date at a competitive daily rate.