1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
Hays are looking to recruit a Management Accountant for a 6 month temporary contract.
Your new company
The main purpose of the role is to support the Accounting Group in ensuring that Company accounts are reported in a timely manner and also to assist all other groups with any relevant analysis work for accounting requirements.
Your new role
- Month end accounting
- Margin analysis preparation
- Raising & reconciling accrual accounts
- Reporting variance to budget
- Stock reconciliation
- Updating Monthly Sales and Purchase information for Company
- Fixed Assets
- Checking, VAT returns & Intrastat (UK, Germany & Belgium)
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting knowledge - Management Accounting
- Accounting knowledge - VAT preparation
- Part qualified CIMA (or equivalent)
- Must be able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organisation skills
- Experience with various accounts packages
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel)
What you'll get in return
- 37 hours per week with additional flexibility according to business requirements
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly