Credit Control Operations Analyst
City of London Type: Permanent Company: Lloyds Syndicate
to £50,000 Main Purpose To carry out analysis of contracts identifying status and working with Underwriting, agents and cover holders to resolve any underlying issues. Main Responsibilities
• Analyse accounts to determine the status regarding premium and claims expected, transactions created and cash received or paid.
• Analysing market systems, internal underwriting, credit control and financial systems for accounts placed via Lloyds or directly for all types and classes of business.
• Assist in / Carry out processing and credit control to resolve issues identified. Carry out quality checks of Operational work.
• Liaise with Service Company, brokers and the business areas to resolve queries in a timely manner to enable correct reporting of balances and prompt collection of funds in respect of premium due.
• Regular communication both written and face to face with underwriting teams regarding status of accounts.
• Identification, resolution and documentation of quality issues to cleanse data as required and feed documentation into continuous improvement.
• Any ad hoc projects arising from Operation functions.
• Ensure adherence to all internal & regulatory requirements. Skills and Experience
• Must have Insurance Operational experience
• Strong awareness of Open Market and/or Binding Authority credit management.
• Must be able to read and understand slips and endorsements
• Good knowledge of Xchanging systems (Tracker and Account Enquiry
• Must be numerate. Maths to at least GCSE B grade
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Subscribe Underwriting System an advantage
• Knowledge of Sun accounting an advantage Personal Qualities
• Organised with good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Methodical approach to work
• Conscientious with problem solving capabilities
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly Ref- 7216 MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.