Audit Semi-Senior / Audit Associate
• Assisting with the on-site auditing of UK subsidiaries of major US clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Attending client audits and audit fieldwork including liaising with customer internal departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit programme
• Producing client deliverables which can be used for the drafting of sections of the Audit report to management.
• Addressing and discussing with Audit Seniors/Managers any technical audit issues identified during the course of audits
• Delivering expertise across primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
• Ensuring all Audit engagements are in compliance with auditing standards and internal firm procedures
• Identifying areas requiring improvement in client business processes and providing recommendations
• Maintaining an up to date understanding of client businesses and developing strong working relationships with client staff To be considered for one of the roles you should ideally be graduate-calibre and a part qualified ACA/ACCA studier with current Auditing and/or Accounting experience of small and medium-sized businesses, ideally from a Top100 or well-established regional Accountancy firm. You will have experience working in a team environment on multiple audit clients, building relationships with clients and internal management teams, and able to prioritise and work to strict audit deadlines. On offer is a salary to £25,000 depending on qualification & experience, a full study package and benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office by telephone or via email at adminmcginnisloy. com For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile