Interim Finance Manager
1 day left
- Level of qualification
All encompassing hands-on Interim Finance Manager role within reputable Telford business.
A fast-growing manufacturing SME business based in Telford. The business has an excellent reputation, priding themselves on first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director the Interim Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The effective operation and control of financial accounting and reporting and operational finance of the business.
- Monthly close process and reporting of financial performance.
- Working closely with the commercial teams to develop product costing and improving profitability.
As the business is going through a sustained period of growth, the successful Interim Finance Manager will need to be a good all-rounder who is wiling to take a hands-on approach. You will also:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Have proven financial and commercial experience
- Have exceptional influencing / stakeholder management skills
Excellent day rate is on offer at a progressive and developing company.