Commercial Finance Analyst
Leading FMCG business in Milton Keynes are on the look out for a progressive Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team.
Our client are a true market leader within the FMCG market and a household name within the UK. A recent promotion within the team has created and exciting opportunity for a progressive ACCA/CIMA studier to join the team.
Commercial Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
* To lead the revenue and service costs, driving growth and efficiency through data lead analysis.
* To support the annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes, displaying confidence in telling the story of key variances.
* To influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organisation.
* To lead change and operational improvement through effective collaboration and communication with the business.
* To explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners in a clear and concise manner.
* To partner with key business partners and possess the ability to influence others without direct authority.
* To build and maintain financial models and perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners.
* To help with the month-end close process and work with accounting to provide monthly accruals
Commercial Finance Analyst Requirements:
* Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
* Experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
* Proficient in Excel
* Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverable.
* Commercial orientation, focused on delivering solutions and results
Whats on offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent role progression
- On site parking
- Flexible working policies