Financial Accountant *Practice trained*
ACA / ACCA Financial Accountant for a media business based in central London
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a friendly, fast growing media business based in the City of London. This business has grown by 25% over the last 2 years and has ambitious growth plans to double in turnover by 2021.
Your new role
- Preparation of month end reporting
- Production of financial statements
- Production of ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Production of reporting and analysis on company performance
- You will be managing the accounts preparation, cash flow management, leading the transition of systems and contributing to decisions on financial strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA
- Interested in working for a production business.
- Ability to manage an SME finance function
What you'll get in return
This role will offer you the chance to work in a fast changing sector which is rapidly growing. Reporting into the Head of Finance and board of Directors will offer you the exposure to key decision makers from day one and the opportunity to influence the business. There is a great culture in the office where you really feel part of a team all focused on achieving the same end goal. The business offers a clear progression route and have historically all Financial Accountants into senior roles within 18 months,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.