Payroll Part Time
A great permanent opportunity for a part time Payroll position based in central Stockport. Looking for 25 hours ideally over 5 days but open to suggestions on alternative options.
Working for a very well established, successful and friendly organisation with a great reputation in the market. Based in a friendly and down to earth team.
This role is reporting to the payroll supervisor.
The duties include:
- Delivering an accurate and timely payroll via a partially outsourced payroll
- Processing any adjustments: SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Process company sick pay payments
- Liaise with HMRC
- Process tax codes changes
- Deal with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be up to date and current on all payroll legislation - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay between £19,000 and £21,000 full time equivalent so this will be pro rata down + Parking + Pension + Discounts