Senior Acounts Assistant
Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Assistant, to join a highly reputable business in Central Manchester.
A successful and growing business with offices in Manchester City centre.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all transactional financial processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sales ledger reconciliations
- Create and collate monthly reports for both AP and AR
- Support with the collection of outstanding debt for the business
- Processing supplier invoices
- Assistant with process improvements
- Build and maintain supplier invoices
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available to start work
- Have previous experience within an Accounts Assistant role
- Have working knowledge of Sage
- Be computer literate
£24,000-£26,000 + immediate start + city centre location + close to public transport links + holiday pay