Interim Financial Accountant
A great opportunity for an Interim Financial Accountant to have an impact on the continued growth of this Cambridge based Media business.
An already established Media business who have seen strong growth this year, hence the need for an Interim Financial Accountant to develop this growth further. Working from a great Cambridge office, you will work closely with an experienced team.
The Interim Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- Production of the Trial Balance
- At period end (monthly), a Profit and Loss Account
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register and calculation of deprecation
- Intercompany Accounting
- Calculation of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Treasury Duties
- Liaising with banks and auditors
- Systems development
The successful candidate for the Interim Financial Accountant requires;
- The determination and drive to progress in a growing business
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Confident in quickly establishing strong working relationships
- Part qualified in ACCA and CIMA
The successful Interim Financial Accountant will be joining a growing media business in Cambridge with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary.