Interim Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
An excellent opportunity for an Interim Accounts Assistant to experience the growth of this Cambridge based Marketing business based in Cambridge. In this Interim Accounts Assistant role you will be assisting the finance manager with the accurate and timely completion of month end alongside on going process and system improvements.
An already established Marketing business who have seen strong growth this year. Working from a great Cambridge office, you will work closely with an experienced team who provide an excellent working environment and career development.
The Interim Accounts Assistant will be responsible for;
- Production of Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control.
- Maintenance of the Cash Book.
- Maintenance of the Petty Cash Account.
- Reconciling Bank Accounts.
- Production of Accruals and Prepayments.
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger.
- Production of Journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Assistant requires;
- Actively pursuing their AAT qualifications.
- Determination and drive to progress in a growing business.
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs.
- Broad system exposure will be advantageous.
- Confident in quickly establishing strong working relationships.
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Assistant will be joining a leading marketing business with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary and benefit package.