Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant for a digital technology business based in London 50-60k
Your new company
An exciting and rapidly growing digital technology business based in central London is recruiting a qualified Senior Management Accountant to join the team. You will be working for a brand known for their innovation and entrepreneurship. After going from strength to strength the business is launching new product ranges and rapidly expanding the team. They are looking for a new Senior Management Accountant to help build out the finance team and meet their expansion plans.
Your new role
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Monitoring of financial performance in relation to budgets.
- Participate in production of financial information and forecasts for investor presentations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems.
- Preparation of Weekly Cash Forecasts.
- Assisting the auditors as part of the year end audit.
- Assisting in adhoc tasks including preparation and submission of Office of National Statistics Returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Solid management accounting experience
- Industry experience
- Excel: pivot tables / v-looks
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work for an innovative business which has expanded business operations across UK and Europe. This role will offer you great exposure to a fast growing SME which is undergoing rapid
growth and is set to double in turnover by 2021. The business has a great working culture, there are dogs in the office, daily free food and drink and open plan offices based in a WeWork building.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.