Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst for an international media brand based in London £50-65k
Your new company
An international online media brand based in London is hiring a qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join the Commercial Finance function of the business. This business has a big digital and print division and have invested considerable amounts over the last few years in the e-commerce function to ensure the business remains a market leader in the digital media space.
Your new role
This role reports into the Head of Finance with day to day interactions to the Commercial Finance Director.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst your role will be focused on delivering value with the aim of being a core participator to the direction of the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing financial analysis, commercial insight and advice to help get the right results for the business
- Delving into the root causes of problems, unlocking operational efficiencies, driving improvement to processes and delivering strong financial control.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully qualified from either of the background listed below;
- ACA with at least 1 years industry experience
- CIMA / ACCA working in a commercial business set up
- Commercially minded
- Confident user in excel (pivot tables / v-look ups as a minimum)
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a business which places great emphasis on supporting and developing their staff. As an Commercial Finance Analyst you will be working across the whole business and play an integral part in developing financial analysis and improving business profitability. If you are looking to develop your commercial skill set in a premium business and in a varied role please apply for more information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.