Finance Business Partner
A newly created Finance Business Partner role designed to support business growth, manufacturing
This is a growing subsidiary of a stable Group function, based in Nottingham
An SME manufacturer based in Nottingham, with a diverse and genuinely market leading product line worldwide. Part of a large parent company with humble beginnings, and a modern approach to sustainability as a key USP of their products.
As Finance Business Partner will work closely with operations to inform decision making and improve efficiency. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert financial advice and challenge the management team to support decision making that sustains delivery of the strategic and operational plan
- Improving business performance through productivity and efficiency measures
- Informing the business on monthly performance and trends and actions to improve
- Preparation and ownership of monthly forecasting and the annual budgeting process
- Identifying and delivering cash enhancement opportunities
The successful candidate will be qualified, with an analytical background and commercial outlook, ideally experience of working closely with none finance in a manufacturing environment. You will need excellent Excel skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
£42,000 - £48,000 + bonus, PHC, competitive pension, 28 days holiday, flexible working