- Level of qualification
Due to recent and future expected growth there is a need for additional support for financial modelling, analysis and management accounting.
The client, unrivalled in their field, is a UK wide property company who continue to expand their portfolio year on year.
Key duties in the role include:
- Responsibility for monthly financial forecasts
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Maintenance of existing models
- Adapt to changing business needs
- Assist with development of new financial models as the business moves in to new markets
- Analysis of results and changes in forecast
- Sensitivity analysis
- Help ensure business partners deliver results in line with plan
- Update of metrics and analysis of variances for reporting to senior management and investors
- Monthly update of models for actual financial results and business forecasts
- Development activities
- Site acquisitions
- Operating income and expenditure
- Work with the rest of the finance team to produce Management and Statutory Accounts
- Newly Qualified accountant
- Financial modelling (forecasts with integrated financial statements)
- Experience of Private Rental Sector
- Creating Excel VBA macros
- Sage 50 Accounts
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly competitive package and the chance to work with an impressive team and directly working with the Chief Exec regularly.