Assistant Management Accountant
The main purpose of this role is providing support to the Financial Controller and finance team with balance sheet reconciliations, processing month end journals, and producing a full set of management accounts for the group.
Also Preparing bank reconciliations and trial balances and coordinating forecasting and budgeting.
The client is a successful and growing business based in South Manchester.
- General ledger journal preparation and input.
- Intrastat submissions, EC Sales
- Expenses coding and reconciliation.
- Dealing with Multi- Currency Payments and Receipts across the group
- Liaising with overseas subsidiaries
- Full preparation and analysis of USA subsidiary accounts
- Preparation of local monthly divisional profit & loss accounts
- Handling of Invoice discount procedures, company banking and Letters of Credit
- Intercompany Reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting
- Stock postings and analysis
- Previous experience within the Manufacturing Sector is essential
- Previous experience in Management Accounts preparation is essential
- Management Accounts Preparation Essential
- Working with overseas companies and local general management
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and great benefits package.