Financial Accountant *0-2 years pqe*
Financial Accountant role for an international technology business based in central London £50-55k
Your new company
An international technology business based in central London is recruiting a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join an exciting and evolving online technology brand. This role reports into the Financial Controller and works alongside a close knit and collaborative finance team. You will be working for an international company with operations in the UK, Europe and America who are keen to hire an ambitious newly qualified ACA / ACCA.
Your new role
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for
- preparation of monthly accounts for group reporting
- reporting and discussing variance analysis
- preparation of annual statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries
- preparation of monthly draft tax computation for UK subsidiaries
- assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- working closely with senior stakeholders and being part of the producing the five year business plan.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- Able to work with senior stakeholders
- Excel: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an innovative and high-tech business which focuses on innovation and has a proactive approach. This is a forward thinking business which aims to develop their staff and is focused on creating a hard working and proactive environment . You will be working with an impressive CFO who you can learn lots from and who will play a key part in developing your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Alternatively, if you are you not interested in this role but you are a newly qualified seeking career opportunities in the media and technology space contact me for more information.