Accounts Payable (9 month temporary assignment)
This role, Accounts Payable (9 month temporary assignment), involves working for a music company which is looking for an Accounts Payable to train and progress within Finance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable with minimum one year's experience to report to the Manager of Financial Transactions and receive excellent training.
The position is a 9 month temporary contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Our client is a music company committed to being the best international music company for songwriters and artists looking for a driven and ambitious Accounts Payable.
They are one of the most sought-after companies in the business and are looking for an Accounts Payable with at least one year's experience, whom they will offer excellent training.
The position will be based in the City of London on Bond Street.
Our client is looking for someone to start this week, meaning that candidates need to be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
The key responsibilities for this role, Accounts Payable (9 month temporary assignment), include:
- Processing over 400 invoices per month
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices
- Managing of the payment run
- Processing of bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting of payments, clearing of vendors and FX differences
- Processing of weekly BACS, CHAPS and international payments
- Posting and subsequent clearing of Direct Debits
- Working closely with the wider business to resolve queries
The successful candidate will:
1) Have one year's experience as an Accounts Payable.
2) Be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
This role is a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable (9 month temporary assignment) to work for a fascinating and fast-paced company in the City of London.
Our client's Accountancy team offers great training and an opportunity to gain experience and progress within Finance.
This role is a temporary assignment with the opportunity of becoming a permanent position.