Junior Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment)
This role, Junior Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), involves working for an international firm who are looking for a graduate to train and progress.
This is an exciting opportunity for any graduate with some finance experience to report directly to the Head of Finance and receive full training.
This role is initially a 6 month temporary role with the view to become permanent!
Our client are a fast-paced international company looking for an ambitious and driven graduate.
They are one of the best businesses in the industry for graduate training, and are looking for graduates with some finance experience.
The position will be based in the City of London, close to Oxford Street and Bond Street.
Our client are ideally looking for someone to start this week, meaning candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
This role, Junior Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), within Accountancy, involves:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing the payment run, i.e. Sales Ledger and Payroll
- Managing of bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of the cash book and petty cash account
- Processing of accruals and prepayments
It is initially a temporary assignment with the potential of becoming permanent. Candidates applying to this role must be immediately available or on one week's notice.
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), will;
1) be a graduate.
2) have some basic knowledge/work experience within finance.
3) be immediately available or one a maximum of one week's notice.
This role, Junior Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), is an excellent opportunity for any graduate keen to progress and start their career in Finance.