Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment)
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), involves working for an international and fast-paced company looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to start as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for any candidate to gain experience and report directly to the Head of Finance and receive excellent training.
This role is initially a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of becoming permanent!
Our client is a fast-paced international company looking for a driven and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their Accountancy team.
They are one of the best businesses in the industry and will offer excellent training to the successful candidate with some finance experience.
The position will be based in the City of London, close to both Oxford Street and Bond Street.
Our client are ideally looking for someone to start this week, meaning candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
The key responsibilities for this role, Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), include:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing the payment run, i.e. Sales Ledger and Payroll
- Managing accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the cash book and petty cash account
- Processing bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Account reconciliation
- Candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), will:
1) Have at least six months experience as an Accounts Assistant.
2) Be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month temporary assignment), offers the candidate a great opportunity to gain experience and possibly progress onto a permanent role with the company.