Your new company
This is a great opportunity for someone to work for one of Swindon's largest employers, who have a great reputation within the job market! Within a period of change and growth, this is a fast pace exciting role, in which you can see the outcome of your hard work and dedication. If you have experience of managing large teams and have areas of experience within Executive Assistant, Customer Service Manager or Operations, then this would be a role suited to your experience.
Your new role
The role reports to the Operations Delivery Manager and is a member of the Operations team. The role holder will deputise help lead the successful delivery of the organisations operational activities, with line management responsibility for 4 team leaders within the administration and finance department.
Working with the five teams, who deliver the funding process, to efficiently and in a timely manner deliver to a high standard with the minimum of errors. Provide the highest standard of service to external stakeholders.
You will help manage and mentor the operational teams showing them how to build highly effective and motivated teams, which understand the end goal of delivering and managing customers. You will aid in ensuring that all stakeholders are satisfied and receive an excellent customer experience.
- Act as the escalation point between the teams and the Delivery Manager.
- Work with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Assist in managing the process to internally defined service levels and ensure that the teams are resourced to be able to meet them and maintain their capability for the on boarding.
- Assist in driving the end to end delivery process efficiently and effectively to ensure that customers and stakeholders receive a positive customer experience.
- Aid in ensuring that each team member in the delivery team has relevant learning and development objectives set and is aware that shadowing is available for team members to familiarise themselves with different functions.
- Work with your peers to demonstrate leadership and management of the function, supporting with driving the messaging and management of change. Be prepared to take on ad hoc additional tasks and responsibilities to assist with Operational delivery as requested by the Delivery Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Applicants must have line management and leadership experience and be able to cover a wide range of responsibilities across different disciplines.
- A measured and well-considered approach must be demonstrated consistently, as well as a track-record of effectively managing high-performance teams through periods of change.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of working in an operational environment, handling a dynamic combination of day-to-day volume activities, bespoke adaptions and process improvement. Demonstrable experience of managing people and mentoring individuals, providing inspiring leadership through periods of significant change.
- Experience of managing operational relationships with stakeholders and developing collaborations across different teams, organisations and complex networks Senior stakeholder. management/engagement experience, to Board-level Strong written and verbal communication skills, gravitas and an engaging manner.
- Proven team leadership skills - in particular, developing and leading teams to achieve their full potential, recognising the changing needs of the business Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to quickly understand new and complex issues, long-term trends and to propose solutions.
What you'll get in return
You'll work in the Swindon office, earning £15.79 per hour (basic rate) and will be paid on a weekly basis. What you need to do now For a confidential discussion and for more information please click 'apply' to submit your CV.