An excellent opportunity for an established but also growing and developing telecommunications business headquartered in the North of Cambridge. The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed reports and analysis to help drive the business decisions alongside supporting the non-finance teams in the business.
An established Cambridge telecommunications business are in need of a forward thinking and progressive FP&A Analyst to help drive their growth and development plans. The FP&A Analyst will sit within an experienced finance team who are able to provide an excellent working environment alongside a fantastic working space.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- The analysis of variances & reporting full P&L to FP&A Manager
- Supporting the non-finance teams to track and analyse spend levels, cost splits and building business strategies
- Ensuring accurate & timely forecasting costs
- Weekly forecasting process of performance
- Quarter close process, quarterly P&L performance, including accrual preparation
- Active involvement in the preparation of the strategic planning and budgeting process
- Revenue and cost budgeting, forecasting, tracking, review and analysis
- Develop financial models, reports and analysis to deliver insights
- Ensure appropriate plans, systems and processes are in place to capture and consolidate meaningful variance analysis compared to budgets and re-forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare consolidated group capex reports for functional and trading spend on a monthly basis. Provide insight on reported spend and support the group's wider investment governance structure.
The successful candidate for the FP&A Analyst will be:
- ACCA or CIMA Part-qualified and actively pursuing their qualification
- Advanced Excel user capable of; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Broad systems exposure, confident of assisting in any improvements or streamlining
- Strong business partnering experience, confident of building key relationships
- Strong understanding of reporting and planning processes.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving capabilities with particular attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, with the ability to work using own initiative and prioritise own workload.
- Experience with consolidated financial and MI reporting systems
The successful candidate will be joining this growing telecommunications business in Cambridge in which they will receive broad and varied exposure across the business alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.