An excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to continue the growth and development of their career for this Cambridge based telecommunications business. Within this role you will have responsibility for providing detailed reports and analysis across the business to drive strategic decisions alongside owning the budgeting and forecasting processes.
This established Cambridge telecommunications business with an recognisable name in the international market are in need of an experienced Finance Analyst to assist with their continued growth and development. The role will sit within an experienced Finance team who provide an excellent working environment alongside continual growth and progression.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordinates the budget process across multiple business units. Leads discussions on determining optimal levels of budget with functional heads. Proactively recommends solutions that align to overall financial strategy
- Tracks financial performance on a monthly basis and identifies trends that may impact the future of the business
- Forecasts business performance based on KPI's, historical performance and a sound understanding of day to day operations
- Evaluates performance across the business against KPI's and operational plans / budgets.
- Provide forward thinking plans in line with the performance analysis
- Prepares and present reports & KPIs to the broader leadership community
- Forecasting and Modelling
- Providing regular updates to senior Stakeholders on performance, risks and successes
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Part-qualified approaching final exams
- Highly numerate, strong Excel skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organisation
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Experience working within a multi-national/ multi-currency organisation
- Has worked with financial reporting and/or FP&A tools e.g. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst role will be joining a leading Cambridge company with a specific focus on the telecommunications sector. You will receive a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package and continued growth and development.