Sales Ledger / Accounts Receiveable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a stand alone sales ledger to join a growing team, you will be responsible foo ledger management, raising invoices for customers with credit accounts and liaising with internal teams to resolve complex disputes.
I am pleased to be partnering with a growing manufacturing business based in Stockport who are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger / Accounts Reveivable. This role would suit someone who's had exposure to sales ledger where you have managed the overall ledger and enjoys working as part of a team.
The role of the sales ledger/accounts receivable will include but not limited to:
- To convert sales order deliveries into AR invoices to be emailed out to customers
- To create AR invoices for customers that have credit accounts with the business
- To create AR deposit invoices for customers
- To liaise with the sales ordering team with any discrepancies on AR invoices when created from sales orders
- To liaise with the warehouse team on the status of deliveries that have been sent out to customers
- To cover placing sales orders into the ERP system (SAP B1), also bespoke order system Filemaker
- To actively review the AR ledger for overdue credit accounts and pursue the debt for payment
- To send monthly AR statements out to customers with credit
- To cover incoming payments for sales orders and matching on the ERP system and marking in Filemaker as either payment received or deposit
- To review the AR ledger to ensure cash and AR invoices are matched and balanced
The successful candidate will have :
- Previous sales ledger or accounts receivable experience - Essential
- Experience using SAP - Essential
- Escalation of customer invoice disputes and ensuring disputes are resolved in a timely manner - Essential
- Ability to build strong relationships both internal and external - Essential
- Strong IT and excel skills - Essential
- Sending out customer invoices and monthly statements - Essential
- Reconciliation and cash posting expereince - Essential
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary up to £25k + 21 days holiday + bank holidays, free car parking, company pension, discount on company products, working hours of 8am - 4pm.