Analyst role, city of London location, business services industry.
Market leader in research and analysis within professional services.
Purpose of the Analyst role, City of London location:
- Track and report on commissionable sales performance
- Assist in formulating annual commissionable targets in line with LN revenue objectives
- Collaborate with sales teams with deal structure queries and impact on commissions
- Key point of contact in responding to commission-related queries
- Key member of Renumeration committee providing analysis and proposed resolution for non-standard commission queries
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Human Resources and Pricing
- Putting processes and procedures in place that reduce the risk of error
- Liaise with Sales Reporting and Data & Analytics teams to help improving month end sales performance reporting for Executive and Management teams
Key result areas
- Develop good understanding of the UK Go To Market organisation to improve sales compensation processing and reporting
- Create and disseminate insightful analysis of commissionable sales performance, highlighting significant variances to target and any commercial issues
- Prepare timely and appraise monthly sales commissions, including communicating with sales people and answering any queries
- Review key monthly movements and implications on commission payments
- Partner with Sales leadership to provide operational analysis, reporting and trends related to commissions, compensation plans, and the salesforce
- Drive inbound mailbox query resolution
- Own the annual process of calculating accelerator payments
- Own the process of making manual adjustments in line with compensation schemes
- Act as SME for sales performance reporting, suggesting any improvements and ensuring the data used is accurate
- Develop, maintain, and update systems, processes, and documentation critical to the reporting and tracking of sales compensation and metrics
- Drive continuous process improvements for incentive compensation seeking further efficiencies and future automation in conjunction with the Data and Analytics team
- Facilitate the development of annual sales targets, ensuring the scheme is in keeping with desired business behaviours and revenue objectives
- Help to formulate bottom-up annual sales targets, aligned to the delivery of budgeted revenue
- Analyse and make recommendations to Sales Leadership on target and Strategic Objectives distribution to ensure it's fair and in line with business priorities
- Build partnerships with stakeholders to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights and actionable recommendations
- Support the Sales Reporting teams in rolling out, improving and automating sales performance reporting and dashboards; exploring reporting tools such as Tableau, MS Power BI, etc.
- Other ad hoc projects as required to support a dynamic business environment.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record as an Analyst - specifically working with a sales team and deep diving on deliverables that link to employee commission payments.
You will be liaising with Sales Heads and personnel daily regarding their pay / commission and targets achieved or missed.
This job will not suit candidates that are uncomfortable in tough conversations with strong willed sales personnel.
Please only apply to this role if you have previous Sales KPI / Commission calculation experience.
Those without will not be considered.
Day rate £180-200 per day, Immediate start, City of London location.