For our Client we are looking for a Plant Controller!
- Preparing financial reports.
- Coordinate and preparation of the budget, forecasts and report variances
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparing forecasts for new investments.
- Drives approval for requested capital projects and monitor spending
- Product cost calculation (incl. standard costing and transfer pricing)
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Master's Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.