The main remit of this broad Management Accountant role will be to support a one of the company's many revenue streams to produce insightful & accurate Management Accounts.
You will be part of a growing and successful finance team, and supported by a fantastic manager.
Our Lancashire based retail client are expanding their team after experiencing a significant period of business growth.
With an energetic, and successful team culture, this business is able to offer a fantastic career path to any organised, diligent management accountants.
The key responsibilities for this Lancashire based Management Accountant role will be as follows:
be primarily responsible for:
- Create accurate and timely accounting packs submit to senior management
- Analyse and understand the P&L / balance sheet
- Identify and explain variances
- Providing accurate data and information on actuals for key colleagues to support forecasting and planning activities
The successful candidate for this qualified management accountant role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to engage, challenge and influence system users
- Strong data analysis and management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
- Confident and able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
The chosen candidate for this Lancashire based qualified management accountant role can offer a competitive salary of £40,000 - £48,000 + benefits.