Financial Planning Analyst
Your new company
Our client, a well established, reputable business and market leader in their field have a permanent job opportunity for a Finance Business Partner & Analyst job. Following a period of sustained growth, this organisation have an ambitious five year plan which will see the business grow considerably more.
Your new role
You will act as Finance Business Partner and Analyst for the EMEA Region as well as providing key support to all stakeholders for decision making and business planning purposes. In addition, the role will include dedicated support to the Business Development function, critical financial appraisal of win business opportunities and play a pivotal supporting role throughout the bid and approval process.
The key areas you will be responsible for are:
- Produce high-level MI for leadership to capture general business performance
- Drive a culture of compliance and measurement throughout the business to ensure business continuity and understanding of causal impacts
- Provide analysis and commercial insight relating to operations functions, supporting project delivery, budgeting and forecasting processes and other commercial decision making
- Profitability Analysis
- Consolidation of performance analytics
- Build financial models to analyse the impact of new initiatives or to trend underlying performance
- Work with Operations to establish and track operational and other commercial targets
- Provide insights to Management and Operations team, identifying risks and opportunities and delivering effective solutions
What you'll need to succeed
You will have professional experience in an analytical role and a proven track record in a Commercial Finance role. It is essential you have experience of Business Partnering with key business stakeholders, at all levels as well as preparing and presenting financials to different audiences. You will be an expert in analytics, financial modelling and trend analysis with the ability to take complex and large data sets and quickly summarise findings to aid business decision making. In addition, you will be a self-starter and be able to work using the autonomy given and drive results on your own without constant supervision. Finally experience of working in an organisation with strong rules around compliance and controls is important.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits. The organisation offers free onsite parking, with flexible working available on request. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and dynamic workforce.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.