A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding accountancy team in the heart of London. If you are a Credit Controller with at least 2 years experience and looking for an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and develop in your career then we have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful technology company in a fantastic London location. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their accountancy team in an exciting period of growth.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Setting up payment plans for overdue debt when necessary
- Maintain records of all communications and provide a weekly update of ledger to management
- Issuing monthly statements of accounts to all clients and all account managers
- Working closely with the wider accountancy team to meet targets as well as your own individual targets
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Ensure all queries are resolved in a timely and proactive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to use initiative and a proactive approach to work
- At least 2 years experience in Credit Control is essential
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload to achieve KPI's
- Strong Excel skills - able to use Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Team player and hard working
- Driven, focused and passionate
- Able to work in London
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful technology company. They have desirable, modern offices and a fantastic team who are all driven, motivated and passionate about their work. If you are a Credit Controller with the same work values and want to join a company going from strength to strength then apply now! Please do not apply if you do not have the required 2 years experience.