A wide-ranging remit providing a high level and complete service to clients including tax compliance, consultancy and planning advice. They will identify opportunities and manage client relationships and expectations whilst ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
A leading accountancy practice based in Cardiff undergoing continued positive expansion and growth. The firm and role provides genuine prospects for long term career progression and development, with increasing responsibility, client management and opportunity to carve a career path, in a highly regarded firm.
The key responsibilities for a Tax Advisor based in Cardiff are:
- Acting as the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on tax matters, both personal tax and corporate tax
- Preparing and reviewing clients' corporate and personal tax returns, including those for individuals and trusts
- Providing compliance services for a portfolio of clients
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle compliance
When applying for a Tax Advisor based in Cardiff the successful candidate will possess:
- A professional qualification (ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent), or qualified by experience, or currently studying towards a qualification
- Experience of personal and corporate tax work
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Care for clients and colleagues and seek to exceed expectations by anticipating and proactively developing solutions for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven research skills e.g. information seeking and knowledge sharing, understanding and interpreting information/applying knowledge with a strong attention to detail
- A sound track record in meeting deadlines and demonstrate effectiveness within a team environment
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites
- Hold a full & clean driving license, with daily access to a car
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Learning, Development, and Progression.
- Great office location.
- Study support.