Finance Director - Hospitality
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a fast-growing restaurant chain based in North London. The company's turnover this year was £29m and is forecasted to be £35m next year. They are looking for an interim finance director to join the CEO in growing the business. You will be managing a team of four and be responsible for all aspects of strategic finance:
- Assist in developing company strategy for growth
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions. Maintain 2-year rolling cash flow forecast
- Reengineer and develop the finance function - Implement new systems and process's as required.
- Create and 3 year forecast.
- Develop monthly reporting
- Ensure all covenants and financial requirements due from financing agreements are met and maintained
This role would suit a qualified accountant from a multi- site background. You will enjoy developing a team, processes and controls while working with owners to create a long term vision. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on two week notice will be considered