- Well known local authority in Bristol.
- Suitable for a qualified accountant.
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a well-known local authority in Bristol to support the recruitment of a Financial Accountant on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordination and delivery of a development plan to aid following year's closedown process
- Continued development of accounting systems and processes
- Preparation for year end
- Lead conduit for external audit enquiries
- Production and submission of Whole Of Government Accounts
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Demonstrate detailed technical knowledge
- Be able to analyse complex data and provide solutions and recommendations
- Excellent time management skills
- Be a good communicator and team player
An attractive benefits package, headlined by a salary of up to £42,000.