Guildford - Finance Manager - immediate start
Financial Manager 3 Month - up to £325 per day - Guildford
Your new company
This International company has been leading it's field for more than 30 years and thanks to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced accountant to join and support the Head of Finance.
Your new role
The key purpose of the role is to provide support to the Financial Controller ensuring the accuracy of financial information for the company
- Dotted-line supervision of month-end tasks performed by the Germany Controlling team, including but not limited to:
- Preparation and/or review of month-end journal entry postings
- Month-end close reporting in Oracle and Hyperion
- Review of Cadency reconciliations
- Participation in cost review meetings with FP&A
- Preparation and/or review of VAT filings
- Review and improvement of the underlying supporting documentation for month-end related tasks.
- Documentation of an effective monthly payroll reconciliation, and Documentation of annual pension reconciliation, with transition
- Support for the FY19 financial audit, currently scheduled assessment of supporting documentation Support for the preparation of the FY19 statutory financials, and review / assessment of the supporting documentation.
- Ad-hoc review and analysis of EA Germany internal financial reporting, as requested by me or as required for statutory or US GAAP compliance
- Ad-hoc support, where available, for legal entities (EA Ltd, EA Germany, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
In addition to your professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) you should have a solid level of experience within a large multi-functional business. An eye for a detail, excellent system skills as well as a passion for improving processes is essential for success. It would also be advantageous if you are immediately available or available on short notice.