Property Client Accountant
This Property Client Accountant role is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading property company based in the heart of London. It is an exciting chance for progression of an Accountancy career within one of the most prestigious property companies in London.
My client is one of the most prestigious property companies in London with a global network of over 330 offices.
Based in the heart of London, they provide independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
They are looking for a experienced Property Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team.
Duties and responsibilities for this Property Client Accountant role include:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports for investor Landlords
- Internal reports: Budgets, forecasting & Income reporting.
- Release tenant deposits.
- Assist in preparing Management Accounts.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful Property Client Accountant will have:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good understanding of Double Entry & Trial Balance.
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Good Excel skills.
- The candidate will have a qualification within the accounting environment at least up to degree level.
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience at least 2 years in a similar role.
On offer to the candidate is an exceptional opportunity to progress within one of London's most prestigious property companies.
- An excellent benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Season ticket loan
- Private health care
- Gym membership discount
- Company sports teams
- Christmas period off