EMEA Senior Internal Auditor - FTSE 100 Media Company
Travelling to Sydney, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires etc to partner with media agencies & identify their operational, strategic & financial risks.
Our client is a FTSE 100 media and one of the world's largest marketing and communications services group. It owns leading agencies in advertising, digital, media and public relations as well as a leading group of consumer insight businesses.
They are an exciting, innovative, and dynamic organisation who always aim to be ahead of the curve.
In all of their companies, our client aims to create an environment in which everyone is treated equally and has the same opportunities to develop in their career.
They aim to recruit, retain and engage the most talented people, adopting inclusive working practices and investing in their people.
*The role offers the exciting opportunity to get paid travel to destinations across the world, offering new experiences and adventures which are fully expensed by the client
*This role operates in the EMEA region and is based in the UK. The role will require extensive travel across the region up to 70%
*A typical audit is of 2 to 3 week duration with a manager and 2 to 3 auditors
Reviews of financial controls, identification of business risks and reviews of business processes, occasional ad hoc assignments including fraud reviews and occasional controls based internal audit work and SOX testing.
*Audits start on a Monday and require outbound travel early Monday morning (for long-haul locations Sunday) returning Thursday/Friday evening each week (long-haul excluded)
*Staying over in the audit location city at the weekend during an audit may be possible, meaning you can spend your weekends travelling and seeing locations such as New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Buenos Aires, Taipei, Seoul, Miami, Montreal, Toronto etc.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIA or CA (will also consider part-qualified)
- Must have strong financial audit experience
- Technical competency in accounting is essential
- A inquisitive and tenacious character who enjoys business partnering
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Diplomatic and must be able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to work on your own and as well as part of a team
- £50-65k base salary (dependant on experience and qualification stage)
- Central London offices
- Opportunity to get paid to travel the world, with 70% travel in the role
- FTSE 100 company, employing 130,000 people, and with an operating income of £1,431 million
- Opportunity to work in a thriving and experienced team, with 4 managers and 7 auditors
- Opportunity to report in to the Deputy Director of Internal Audit, one of the best in her field
- Opportunity for career progression, with the option to move into core finance within the business