The role is ideal for someone who's looking to manage a brilliant team of Payroll Administrators. The business is growing massively and so is the Payroll therefore the successful candidate needs to used to a fast paced environment.
The client is a large manufacturing business with huge growth potential in the next couple of years.
- End to end running of the monthly paid employees
- Administer the departments payroll returns
- Issue reports to sites on a weekly/monthly basis
- Pay over the pension and life cover contributions in a timely manner
- Pay PAYE
- Supervising and training the payroll team
- Creating payroll policies and procedures
- Advising on tax and pay laws
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise with customers
- An Advanced user of Excel
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £37,000 with excellent company benefits.