Hays are looking for a experienced Credit Controller.
Your new company
A new opportunity to work for our client's newly formed, centralised EMEA AR & Credit Risk team based in Swindon. The position is responsible for owning the day to day finance relationship with our top accounts across EMEA, including management of accounts receivables, customer inquiries & disputes and responsible for identifying opportunities to improve collections performance and troubleshoot other process issues that may arise.
You need to be fluent in French and Dutch, in addition to English (written and spoken).
Your new role
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Own responsibility for managing customer accounts receivables ledgers and dispute & inquiry resolution.
- Partner with Sales organization and order processing teams to reduce invoices in query
- Oversee cash allocation to ensure accuracy
- Develop and improve data flow, ensure accurate record keeping, where necessary
- Work with Credit Risk team to maintain appropriate limits and insurance levels
- Provide regular commentary and cash flow predictions to management
- Provide information on request to management
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by management
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience managing accounts receivables and dispute inquiries is required.
- Exposure to blue chip global businesses highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and also in a team setting is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience would be preferable
- Display excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in a fast-paced credit control environment is vital.
- Looking for a team member with fluent language skills in French and Dutch, in addition to English.
What you'll get in return
- 4 month temporary contract
- Free parking
- £10-12 ph
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.