This role is a 6 month fixed term contract position for a prestigious retail company based in Enfield.
My client are a prestigious retail company who are looking for someone to come in and join their credit control team on a temporary basis
The responsibilities for this credit control position are:
- Understand and support our Clients Credit Management policies.
- Ensure customer pays within terms and conditions and escalating late payers or those with cash flow problems.
- Proactively identify barriers to payment.
- Allocate customer payments.
- Ensure all customer queries are logged in SAP promptly.
- Develop contacts within client and customer organisation to facilitate business objectives. These contacts can include Finance, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Warehouse/Receiving Management.
- Escalate and chase distribution, marketing, and pricing issues to appropriate areas for resolution.
- Analyse customer behaviour, recommending methods to improve efficiency and AR performance.
- Be responsible for producing all monthly and other assigned reporting and provide monthly reconciliations.
- Provide detailed analysis of customer issues - amount, root cause, immediate solution, and action plan for ensuring no re occurrence.
- Maintain customer ledgers in cleanest possible format by matching credit and debits.
- Meet key customers to negotiate debt settlement, alter customer behaviour, and provide recommendations for future trading practice.
- Set agendas, create proposals and presentations, issue visit reports, and follow up on key customer visits.
The successful candidate will need to be available to start the role almost immediately
For this credit control position you will get
- Discount on products
20 days holiday