Accounts Receivable Clerk
My client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their busy accountancy team in East Grinstead.
My client is a well known company in their industry, Are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to come and join their team in East Grinstead
The key responsabilities for the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be:
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies
- Chasing any unpaid invoices by customers.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
- Setting up payment structures with customers.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
The successful candidate has knowledge working as a Accounts Receivable Clerk and can travel to East Grinstead.
Studying for a qualifcation is preffered but not essential.
Plus additional benefits