Senior Tax Accountant
With a fast growing portfolio of clients you will be working on a large range of clients within the Compliance Tax space with exposure to some Corporate Tax. Regular input is encouraged, with regular client contact and a strong training and support to develop your knowledge further.
Due to growth within the fast growing London based firm, the Tax team is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join the team to assist with the diverse portfolio of clients. You will be exposed to clients ranging from small businesses to high net worth individuals including footballers and various clients within the sporting industries. The complex work involved ensures you be engaged and continuously learning and developing your expertise within the Accountancy Field.
This reputable Firm established in the 1940's, and has considerable experience in handling tax investigations within both corporate and personal tax. They have a strong focus on maintaining their thorough understating of their long standing relationships with their existing and fast growing new client base. They have grown to be tax experts within the media and sporting industries along with working in other industry sectors.
The Tax Semi-Senior / Senior role is offering a competitive salary, study support with CTA, a great career path to progress within the firm and great benefits package.
Responsibilities as a Senior Tax Accountant will include:
- Strong working knowledge of annual tax returns (Individuals. Partnerships, companies, trusts and forms p11Ds/PSAs)
- Regular client interaction including advising clients on corporation tax liabilities
- Review and oversee the work of junior staff members
- Preparing basic capital gains computations
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the supervisor's approval
- Regular client and third party correspondence
- Handling enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
You have the following qualifications and skills:
- Ideally ATT Qualified or Partly CTA qualified
- Strong client interaction experience
- Ability to take direction and feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team-player
What is on offer for a Senior Tax Accountant:
- Be a part of team that encourages input and professional growth
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
- Interesting complex work ensures you are continuously learning and developing your skills
- Ability to oversee the work of junior accountants
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment