Quality Assurance Manager- One of UK's largest housing provider
Ensure that the client's goods and services are being delivered to the required high standards. Conduct an analytical and disciplined review of their activities and processes.
Residents are at the heart of everything our client does. They are a company who really live up to their values right from the very top all the way down throughout the company. They are building homes, making places, and enhancing lives, all whilst living out their core values of being customer-focused, one team, respectful and enthusiastic about what they do.
Our client is dedicated towards:
* Building new homes every year to help solve the housing crisis
* Working with residents, local authorities and partners to create safe and sustainable homes and communities
* Helping their residents to live their best lives, with training, careers advice, financial and digital inclusion.
- Work the business to implement and maintain in-house quality procedures and standards
- Agree with key stakeholders process, procedure and policy improvement
- Identify ways to drive efficiency by monitoring performance and conducting reviews
- Help the business to accurately document its processes
In addition, you will add value through the execution of the QA programme and its further development. You will additionally support the business through training and education in order to establish an environment of quality processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Quality assurance experience
- Technical QA (such as CQI), or other relevant qualifications (ideal not a prerequisite)
- Ability to be able to analyse complex activity including KPIs, metrics and other assessment tools
- Ability to be able to influence stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Our client has a great attitude to work-life balance, with employees rarely expected to work longer than 9-5. They work on exciting projects, such as Business Continuity Management, striving to ensure the business runs smoothly in tough times.
They build on people's skills, knowledge and confidence so everyone can fulfil their potential.
Staff can expect regular one to one and appraisals, support for relevant professional qualifications, and a commitment to 'grow our own' where possible.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have:
- 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday,
- Company pension
- Access to a health care cash plan
- Continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment
- Circa £40,000 basic salary