Commercial Finance Business Partner
Fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to take on a new challenge with a large high street retailer.
The role offers a great challenge and a great range of experience, if you have a passion for all things data this is the role for you.
Fantastic opportunity to shape the retail environment of a large retailer based in Warrington, they are growing year on year and currently have a turnover in excess of £120m.
They where founded over 30 years ago and have over 100 high street stores and a large online presence. They are one of the largest online retailers in Europe for their chosen product lines.
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Develop relationships between managers and buyers to align with company plan
- Deliver high quality and actionable insight and allow the business to react in a busy retail market
- Support retail arm of business and allow them to drive sales
- Be capable of determining true product cost and positively impact margins
- Responsible for measurement of KPI and combine with other finance reports to give a clear view of performance
- Profitability analysis
- Gap analysis
The ideal Commercial Finance Business Partner will be;
- Able to turn large complex data sets in to concise and actionable reports
- Experience with (SAS,SQL) essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience within retail based business (highly desirable)
- Experience with Power - Bi, Tableau (highly desirable)
- Experience with Google Analytics (highly desirable)
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will receive;
- Competitive salary up to £38,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Retail discounts
- Free Parking