Assistant Management Accountant
This is an opportunity as an Assistant Management Accountant to join a fast paced company, where Finance is at the heart of the business in Hoddesdon. This particular client has a strong track record of developing people. As such, this role is suitable for someone who wants to progress their career, also has a genuine passion to progress within the Assistant Management Accountant role.
Our client has a 50 year history for being the market leader in their sector within the Hoddesdon area. With a leading international and global presence this business are unique and go from strength to strength. They are committed to leading the way within the Accountancy sector. With numerous subsidiaries this business is constantly growing.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling AP ledger
- Booking invoices to the correct codes
- Daily bank reconciliations in Xero - GBP/EUR/USD
- Processing expenses to reimburse and making sure they are paid in a timely manner
- Creating payment runs for authorisation and preparing paperwork
- Process expenses after international travel of staff
- Updating petty cash receipts
- Assist Finance Manager with monthly reports
- Forecasting of revenue
- Fixed asset register
- Accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis
The successful candidate will ideally be someone that has experience working on month end procedures for a accountancy organisation. You will have to be determined, focused and have a desire to continue developing and learning from other finance professionals around you. Also, someone looking to continue their studies is desireable.
What is on offer for the candidate:
- Full Study Support.